Saturday, May 19, 2007

Smiles and Climbing


Well, Micah had a picture day and he wanted his picture a certain way. I made him smile nicely in the first picture and the second picture is how he wanted his picture taken for everyone to see.


I just wanted to show the grandparents how Scott rinses his toothbrush off. He's all over the place now and thinks that chastisement is a game. He's so chubby, but that doesn't stop him from being daring! He tries to balance himself on my legs when I'm lying on the bed on my side. His dad lets them play a game called "Stand on hands," Simon lets the boys stand, or balance, on his hands while he's laying on the bed. They're very good at that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Wendy said...

Micah, we like both of your soccer pictures!
And wow, Scottie in an innovative climber! :)