Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Soccer Day Morning


This morning I decided to organize a bunch of papers while the kids finished their breakfast. While separating papers I realized Scottie was very quiet. When I looked up, I literally caught him RED HANDED! He took the homemade raspberry jam jar I had just opened THIS MORNING and poured all of it into his hot cereal! I sighed and remembered to enjoy this age...My mom tells me to look at my kids through their eyes as...."LIVE DISCOVERY CHANNEL." That advice has kept me sane! THANKS MOM!

The boys were taking turns using the toy stethascope as a telephone. I can hear my heartbeat with that toy! I was amazed! I made them whisper to each other, it was fun. I liked how the device stuck out in front of Scotties face.

Micah said he was running with one leg. He was hopping up and down the hallway on one foot for 15 minutes! Scott tried to copy Micah, he put one leg in front of the other, held his arms out and bent up and down yelling "Wun egg!" I guess that meant "Run, leg!" or "One leg!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: