Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Popping Bubbles


After the boys played in the mud I had them take their shoes and pants off at the door. Micah found the bubbles and started making bubbles for Scott to pop. Scott found a new way to pop the bubbles...WITH HIS FEET! He was pretty good at it. He balanced holding the refrigerator door.
Notice the pots' tops in the background. They had played in one of the cabinets where I keep the pots and pans and had taken them out.

After playing with the bubbles they heard the tractor in the front yard. They were so excited! They ran and watched their dad tear up the front yard and driveway. Notice that their feet point the same direction while balancing on the heater while looking out the window. I had to make sure they didn't touch the cord that gave the chicks their light and warmth.
I just had to take a picture of Scott showing Mama and Micah where they came from. While I was downloading pictures Micah asked, "Where did you come from?" I said, "I came from my mom's belly." Then he asked, "Where did me and Scottie come from?" I said, "From MY belly." Scott then lifted his shirt and insisted that I look and acknowledge that HE has a belly too! He kept his shirt up until I rubbed it and said, "Yeah, that's the belly."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: