Saturday, May 26, 2007

Make me smile


I wanted a picture of the boys just sitting and smiling together, but Scott didn't want to cooperate at the time. Micah was trying to help me "make" Scottie smile. I said, "smile," Scott just frowned so Micah physically tried to make Scott smile by lifting his cheeks. Round two, "smile," I said in a happy voice, so Micah smiled and Scott (being a copycat) forced himself to smile by lifting his own cheeks.

Third time's a charm. I lifted my eyebrows a few times and sang, "SMILE!" There they are, both smiling for a perfect picture.

On a completely unrelated subject, Scott still tries to shake the chicks' box any way he can. This time he puts his head inside the box, grabs the box with his chin and pulls it toward his body. This shakes the box in a sly, sneaky way without disobeying mommy by shaking the box with his hands, which makes the chicks cheep more. Obedience or disobedience? You tell me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: