Monday, May 14, 2007

Fish Fishing


I wish I could post more or all my pictures! This only lets me load a few at a time. Anyway, the boys absolutely love the water! For a while, in the beginning, when we first started looking into the water for fish, we kept one hand hooked onto Scott's hood so that he won't fall over and into the water. We chilled out after a while and just made sure most of his body mass was on board or land. I just love his cheeks hanging down. So chubby!

Here is Micah fishing. Just find a stick and put it in the water and TADA! We're fishing!!!

Micah is teaching Scottie how to fish! The bank was pretty steep but he managed to stay dry...ok, he got the tip of his shoe wet, but I was very impressed with how well he managed to stay on ground!


Ok, time to go...we hated dragging Scottie from the water! He sure wanted to stay and fish longer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: