Sunday, June 24, 2007


Micah had to have surgery to remove an extra tooth that was coming in between his permanent teeth. They removed it so that his permanent teeth would come in normally and together. The dentist thought that he would lose his baby teeth. The tooth was in a place where the dentist was able to remove part of Micah's palate and pull the extra tooth. The first hour was the WORST! After that, everything was as good as usual. No pain meds no ibuprofen! The tooth fairy decided that this was worth more than a quarter! He got a bigger bike! He does a pretty good job, but his confidence in himself is more than my confidence in him, I guess. I become a nervous, hot flashed sweat when we bike through busy roads! My baby is growing too fast!
He talks a mile a minute, and he asks questions over and over just for the sake of talking, so we told him, "Micah, don't ask us questions you already know the answers to." Well, Scott being the little copycat he is asks, "Why?" once in a while. One day while Micah was talking to Scott, Scott said, "Why?" Micah's answer to Scott was, "Scottie, don't ask questions you already know the answers to?" Scott's reply? "Why?" Every time we ask Scott, "Why." His answer is, "Cause." EVERY TIME!

Here is Scott washing his hair in gravel and dirt! When they take a bath, that's what the water looks like. Dark! When the tub water is drained, it's filled with pebbles and sand!

Simon has built me a 4 foot fence! I am so happy I can open the door and have the boys run out without worrying about them running onto the street. The boys are getting better with their balance on their personal jungle gym, Simon. They seem to have become fearless of heights to me. ME? How do I handle it? Well, I'm a nervous wreck when they balance on their dad. I stand aside yelling "AAH!" "OOH!" "SIMON!!!!" "GEE WHIZ!" Then I have to turn away for my goodness sake.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Oh them good ol' days. Remember when Dad used to hold us on his hands? Imagine how mom must have felt when she was taking all those pictures of us in high heights. You reap what you sow. You used to jump from building to building hahahahaha!!!!

Love you