Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hangers & Flowers


We received a whole bunch of books, sheets and other goodies from Cyndi, Jeff, Mitchell and Danielle. A part of the goodies was a bunch of hangers! Scott spent over an hour hanging the hangers on the counter, knocking them off and rehanging them. Micah spent an hour doing the same thing, only louder. IT WAS SO PEACEFUL TODAY!!! I never would have thought to make hangers a toy! Thank you Cyndi and family!

Our weeds are infesting most of our lawn. Micah saw bunches of pretty flowers to pick for mom! You can tell he smelled a bunch of the dandelions before giving them to me by looking at his top lip. It's yellow. I tried to convince him that picking the dandelions would kill the flowers, but he argued that all I have to do is put them in a vase full of water so that they'll drink and live. So, I did. I asked Micah after I put the flowers in water, "Do you like the flowers that you picked for me?" He answered, "No, but you do, that's why I picked them for you." Now I have a vase full of weeds as my centerpiece on my diningroom table, because he thinks I like them. SO SWEET!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Oh my goody goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Hangers as toys! Nose full of weeds? Just BECAUSE!