Monday, June 11, 2007

DUCK!


Scott was having a blast running up and down the muddy stream until he hit the really muddy part. He had been testing his limit since we walked outside. After a few minutes of telling him not to walk in the mud, I thought, "He's just a BOY! Just let him be a boy and get all muddy." His joy didn't last too long...he got stuck, or in his case, "DUCK."
Micah is my goose and Scott is my duck. I call Micah goose once in a while. When he was younger I'd tell him he was a silly goof ball. He said he was a silly goose ball, so that's how that stuck. For Scott, he gets stuck EVERYWHERE! Everyday he says the word "duck," and that's how that duck, I mean stuck.

After I cleaned Scottie up, I sat on the couch to relax. It wasn't a minute later I heard what sounded like hundreds of spaghetti noodles falling on the floor. I waited a minute and heard nothing. The next minute Scott ran to me and I got up to see what happened. Scott ran in front of me, right to the incident and yelled, "NOOOO NOOOO!" just the way I would say, "OHHH NOOO!" There he is, standing there looking innocent with a belt around his neck. I don't know why he likes things hanging around his neck.
Micah was so happy to find the hat and mittens his grandma from Nome made him. They have chickadees on both hands and on each side of the hat. He wanted me to take a picture of him and show grandma that he's using them. He used the mittens on a bike ride a couple days ago.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: