Monday, December 3, 2007

Ducks in November



On this November day we saw about 200 ducks, the day after this we saw over 500 of them. We tried to trick them into swimming closer to us by throwing grass into the water. We had fun watching them put their heads under water with their feet flapping in the air, they flapped their wings and we loved watching them waddle across the ice.
The boys make me laugh a lot these days. One morning at the table, Micah watched me stretch and yawn. At first he was smiling at me, then he stopped smiling and started frowning with big eyes and said, "MOM! WHY DO YOU HAVE MONEY ON YOUR TOOTH!" He saw my fillings and was very concerned.
Yesterday we were driving to the school. Micah and Scott were singing a few songs. I joined in and I called Micah and Scott, my babies. Micah said, "I'm not a baby, I'm a GROWN UP!" Scott added, "I'm a DOUGHNUT!" Scott is talking so much now! I told him to get up off the floor of a public place and he replied, "Be patient, mom."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: